By Charlie and Diane Winger
By John Jenkins
By Penelope Purdy
Written specifically for hiking in pristine places.
• 20 great roadless trails in Colorado's backcountry.
• Complete beta on locating the trailhead and detailed route descriptions and maps.
• Proceeds from the book go to assist The Colorado Mountain Club's conservation efforts.
By Dave Muller
The peak bagger’s encyclopedia.
• Classic peak routes from easy to difficult.
• Detailed information on 105 named summits.
Year-round fun on 104 routes for any level of hiker, snowshoer, or skier.
• The best outings, listed season by season.
• Written for hikers, skiers, and snowshoers
By Mark Scott-Nash
An engaging introduction to the oldest mountain rescue team in the country.
• Gripping tales of tragedy and triumph in the mountains.
• Rescue stories through the eyes of a team member.
• Proceeds from the book go to support Rocky Mountain Rescue.
By John D. Gorby
By William B. Bueler
By Lisa Gardiner
By David and Gudy Gaskill
710 10th Street, Suite 200
Golden, Colorado 80401
Local Calls 303-279-3080
Toll Free 800-633-4417