Active Vacations & Small Group Itineraries to Inspiring Mountain Destinations around the World
2015 Trip Listings
The CMC Adventure Travel Advantage:
- Value: Trips are priced very competitively!
- Active Vacations: Your lungs and legs will be rejuvenated.
- Small Group Size: A dozen or so travelers are the norm on CMC trips.
- Fit & Interesting Participants: The people in your group make a difference! Enjoy traveling with CMC members who often have similar interests and passions, from high altitude climbing to cultural trekking. Make lasting friendships and even train together!
- Solos and Couples Welcome
- Trips Designed by the Trip Leaders: Leaders have planned all of the details and often work with local guides to deliver the best possible trip.
- Variety of Trips: CMC offers a range of trip prices, trip days, and accommodations, from camping to hotels.
- Unique Take on Destinations Around the World: As you hike or climb you will have opportunities to explore cultures and experience the natural world to enrich your experience.
- Feel Good: Your adventure supports the nonprofit work of the Colorado Mountain Club— conserving wild places and educating all ages in the outdoors.
- Check out CMC's 2015 Adventure Travel opportunities
Not a CMC Member Yet? Guests Are Welcome to Check out Our Trips
Although CMC membership is recommended for participation in these trips, guests are welcome. (Note: Most trips require approval from the trip leader, prior to registration, as they have prequisite skills and training.)
Colorado Mountain Club members receive discounts on Adventure Travel trips, as well has to take you to the world's great destinations, but all the skills, and training, and wilderness education classes you need to enjoy them. Join the CMC today.
What our participants have to say about Colorado Mountain Club Adventure Travel Trips
"This was a well-organized, enjoyable and educational experience. Our guides were extremely well-informed. By far, it exceeded my expectations. It was the best group I was ever a part of." - Marlin Smickley, Edwards, CO
"Our leaders were outstanding. They are to be commended for their organization and for preparing us so well. They gave us lots of early preliminary information. They got answers to our questions well in advance from the outfitter. And their own experience was valuable in preparing us." - Kathleen Brennan, Denver, CO
"The trip was fabulous -- well organized and executed and worth every penny! It was the trip of a lifetime!" - Jane Templeton, Salida, CO
"The trip was perfect. It couldn't have been better. The food, the guides, the hikes, the weather, meeting some of the nicest people I know -- everything." - Peter Bond, Howard, CO