Active vacations to inspiring mountain destinations around the world!
View our 2015 Trip Schedule here
The CMC Adventure Travel Advantage
- Value: Trip pricing is a great value!
- Active Vacations: You will feel rejuvenated!
- Small Group Size: Trips usually include a dozen or so travelers for a close-knit experience
- Fit & Interesting Participants: Enjoy traveling with CMC members who often have similar interests and passions, from high altitude climbing to cultural trekking. Make lasting friendships and train together!
- Individuals and Couples Welcome
- Experienced Leaders: Trip leaders have planned all of the details and work with local guides to deliver the best possible experience
- Variety: CMC offers a range of experiences, trip lengths, and accommodations, from camping to hotels.
- Unique Take on Destinations Around the World: As you hike or climb you will have opportunities to explore cultures and experience the natural world to enrich your experience.
- Feel Good! Your adventure supports the nonprofit work of the Colorado Mountain Club — conserving wild places and educating all ages in the outdoors.
Not a CMC Member Yet? Guests Are Welcome to Check out Our Trips!
Although CMC membership is recommended for participation in these trips, guests are welcome. (Note: Most trips require approval from the trip leader, prior to registration, as they have prequisite skills and training.)
Colorado Mountain Club members receive discounts on Adventure Travel trips. As well as taking you to the world's great destinations, we teach all the skills, training, and wilderness education classes you need to enjoy them. Join CMC today!
Read what our participants have to say
"This was a well-organized, enjoyable and educational experience. Our guides were extremely well-informed. By far, it exceeded my expectations. It was the best group I was ever a part of." - Marlin Smickley, Edwards, CO
"Our leaders were outstanding. They are to be commended for their organization and for preparing us so well. They gave us lots of early preliminary information. They got answers to our questions well in advance from the outfitter. And their own experience was valuable in preparing us." - Kathleen Brennan, Denver, CO
"The trip was fabulous -- well organized and executed and worth every penny! It was the trip of a lifetime!" - Jane Templeton, Salida, CO
"The trip was perfect. It couldn't have been better. The food, the guides, the hikes, the weather, meeting some of the nicest people I know -- everything." - Peter Bond, Howard, CO