Snowshoe Routes: Colorado's Front Range, 2nd edition
By Alan Apt
The best snowshoe routes in the Front Range.
• Every level of routes, from easy family strolls to winter mountaineering adventures.
• Comprehensive coverage from Fort Collins through Boulder and Denver to Colorado Springs, with a complete section on Rocky Mountain National Park.
From gentle mountain meadows to rolling trails in the trees to climb up winter peaks, there are few places with more diverse snow shoeing than the Front Range of Colorado
This second edition of best-selling Snowshoe Routes: Colorado's Front Range includes many new trails suitable for everyone, including families with children. For the more adventurous, there are also challenging, spectacular mountain routes with limited avalanche danger.
Snowshoe Routes: Colorado's Front Range includes:
• An extensive introduction to snowshoeing
• Easy, moderate and challenging routes
• Color photos and maps for all the routes
• Author comments on the features of each route.
320 pages, 6 X 9, 117 color photos, 62 color maps, paperback, ISBN 978-0-9842213-8-7